Welcome to Curt the Cleaner, "We Clean, You Rest!" Why not save your weekends for friends and family? We specialize in small home (< 1500 SQFT), condo, apartment, and town home bi-weekly cleaning services.
Questions: Call Curt (949) 338-9097
To schedule online, scroll to bottom.
How Curt is different!
Trust and Integrity are great qualities to find in your house cleaner. My customers say that I can be trusted. Many of my customers entrust me with the keys to their homes.
Instant communication and online payment options are important as well. You’ll receive text and email reminders announcing your upcoming clean, text messages when I start a clean, and a quick and simple online payment option.
Finally, Feedback! I'll do my best to update you on areas that Im focused on during bi-weekly cleans. Will also be seeking feedback on how I can do a better job.
We provide 1, 2.5, and 4 hour general* cleanings in the Orange County area. We are insured, have our own equipment, and very flexible on location and times. *Note: We do not provide deep cleanings.
- Bathrooms: Clean and sanitize showers, toilets, floors, and sinks.
- Kitchens: Clean and Sanitize sinks, cupboards, floors (steam/dry mop).
- Living/Entertainment: Fully dust tables, blinds, pictures and tv's, vacuum floors, and clean windows.
- Bedrooms: Bed Sheet Change Out, Dust Tables and Shutter/Blinds, Vacuum & Mop Floors.
We strive to keep it safe and simple. Our products fight stains and germs but don't harm you our your living environments. The harshest cleaner is a Soft Scrub cleaner that contains some bleach.
- All Purpose Cleaner: Vinegar (Citrus Scented) and Dawn Dish Soap mixed together. Gets the white you want without the chemical taste and feel.
- For bathroom toilets and sinks: Depending on stains, either Bar Keepers Friend and Dawn/Vinegar or Soft Scrub with Blean and Magic Erasers.
- Floors: Bissell 1940 Steam Mop (Top Seller - Amazon) and Bona Branded Wood and Tile Cleaner and Polish.
- Vacuum: 2016 Miele Complete C3 Cat & Dog Canister. Great for folks with allergies and/or animals. HEPA Filtration with Sealed Bagging to avoid dust/dirt/dander blowing back into air from exhaust.
- We only use microfiber towels on electronic devices.
- All Wood and Glass Surfaces are cleaned with Method Branded All Natural Products
Who is "Curt the Cleaner"?
*Currently hold a 5-Star Rating with Amazon Services platform.
*Maintained a 5-Star Rating while with Handy Cleaning.
*Several successful months of cleaning with TIDY Cleaning.
*Here i am on Yelp & LinkedIn.
Note: Amazon, Handy, and Tidy all required comprehensive business and criminal background checks, all of which I passed without any problem.
Questions: Call Curt (949) 338-9097
To Schedule online, scroll to bottom.
Curt at Work
Joanne (Professor at UCI) writes:
"...He pays attention to details, notifies me when he arrives, and when he is finished. He never cuts corners on time or cleaning.
I am a busy college professor and there is never enough time to keep my home as clean as I like."
Rich (Sales at Microchip Technologies) writes on Yelp:
"...I rarely give anyone or anything a 5star rating but I will do that for Curt because the one thing that he has that is SO important in choosing the right person to clean your home is someone that you can trust and has integrity - and this he has."
Matt (Manager at Alcon Labs) writes:
1. Flexibility. Allows me to schedule when convenient
2. Technology: Use of automated messages and on-line paying saves time and helps with communication
3. Feedback requests: By asking for feedback it allows for assurance that we agree what needs to be cleane
Depending on size of house, figure each room takes 30 minutes to clean.
- 1 Hour Clean: $35
- 2.5 Hour Clean: $75
- 4 Hour Clean: $120
- No Deep Cleans available at this time.
Irvine, Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Tustin, Lake Forest, Orange, Santa Ana.
Click below to have your service scheduled today. Following your selection, you will be provided a confirmation which includes an appointment for your calendar. You may also edit/cancel appointments here as well.